Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I Love L.A.M.B.


Let me start at the beginning..in Highschool I went to my first concert... it was a No Doubt concert in Long Beach Ca, with the awesome lead singer Gwen Stefani, I was amazed!... I just love Gwen's style!, Shes such an Icon, of course when Gwen launched her L.A.M.B line I knew I was in trouble..ha!. I thought I was gonna have a heart attack when I saw the pricing on her cool handbags- not exactly in my price point, but I had to have one . I remember saving up to get my very first one (leSportsac L.A.M.B hobo), it was super special to me and to this very day I still have it and I take very good care of it. I feel like her bag collection is such a good expression of her personal style and its soo much fun!, I'm not a fan of the basic black and brown handbag, I  definately need COLOR!. Because I am a huge bargain hunter I have purchased most of mine on sale at the Neiman Marcus outlet or on Ebay (good stuff). It's a crazy habit, but I see myself as an avid collector...other women do the same with other brands, clothes, shoes?... I guess this is my thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment