Friday, March 2, 2012

My Favorite color is Leopard


If things were up to me I would make Leopard a real color in the crayola box, I know some people are intimidated by prints, But I think this is a fun way to add a little character and style to your wardrobe or even room. In my opinion if done right Leopard can go a long way, meaning you don't have to do it from head to toe. It should be done as an accent, maybe some sexy shoes, a cool handbag or if your gonna do a dress keep the accessories solid. Leopard is flirty and fun to me, so naturally I have leopard all over my apartment 'cause I want  it to look as girly as possible, ha!...Leopard can kind of be expensive when it comes to home accessories, but there are some inexpensive ways to decorate, for a few bucks I sew my own pillows, or find an accent rug to create a luxurious look!. There's definitely hundreds of ways to wear or use a print...Its pretty eye catching, Never have I worn my leopard tote and not gotten some sort of compliment.   



No comments:

Post a Comment